VIRUS WARNING!!!!!! (WAS: Re: [Namron] Important notify about your e-mail account.)

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Mar 3 08:06:47 PST 2004

**                                                              **
** DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OPEN THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE!   **
**                                                              **
** IT IS A WORM THAT WILL SEND ITSELF TO ALL THE MAIL ADDRESSES **
** IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK AND TO ALL THE ADDRESSES IN YOUR        **
** BROWSER CACHE FILES.                                         **
**                                                              **

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 07:58:57AM -0600, administration at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Dear user of Ansteorra.org,
>
> We  warn you about  some attacks on your e-mail account.  Your  computer  may
> contain  viruses, in order to keep your  computer and e-mail account  safe,
> please, follow  the instructions.
>
> Further details can  be obtained from  attached file.
>
> For security  reasons  attached file is password protected.  The password is "43268".
>
> Sincerely,
>     The  Ansteorra.org team                             http://www.ansteorra.org

**                                                              **
** DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OPEN THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE!   **
** IT IS A WORM THAT WILL SEND ITSELF TO ALL THE MAIL ADDRESSES **
** IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK AND TO ALL THE ADDRESSES IN YOUR        **
** BROWSER CACHE FILES.                                         **

Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel
Tired old sysadmin