[Namron] Lochlann

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Sat Mar 6 07:20:26 PST 2004

Thanks everyone for checking on us!  Lochlann is doing great!  (He's dad's little loch monster!)  He had some issues with breathing last night and yesterday, but, he's doing much better today!  Here's an explanation of his name:

Lochlann - We just liked it.  I found out later that it is the original Gaelic word for Scandanavia.

Patrick - Lochlann's uncle that has helped dad many times.  (Dad owes him a trip to Wrigley Field w/peanuts).

Arthur - Dana's grandfather.

Hyscher - Sorry the little guy had to be strapped with this one.  Dad can't help it!

We'd like to thank Agnes for all her help.  As she stated in her email, she was right outside the door when the Loch monster was born.  She's helped all of us TREMENDOUSLY over the last few days.   (She even went and kidnapped Brixton from school yesterday so he could be there for his baby brother, about whom he's very excited!)