[Namron] Bard-a-long

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Mon Mar 8 09:56:45 PST 2004

I think it would be a great idea.  I have some of the old songs that we
used to sing in my little songbook.  I have problems carrying a tune-my
buckets all have leaks, but I can usually remember words if it's
something I've sung a lot or recently.  Some tuesdays would be ok, or we
could try to do it Sunday afternoons at fighter practice.  We don't
always have fighters, but maybe if there is a consistent audience we'll
attract some.  It might also attract interested people on its own.

Annabelle
(I like this little song about Ulfie-reminds me of some of the things
HE'S created in the past.)