[Namron] Bard-a-long

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Mon Mar 8 10:30:15 PST 2004

A bardic night sounds great.  Let ye be warned, however, that there may be a problem.  Young Lochlann may be there and he is going to put all the men to shame.  He is, clearly, the most ruggedly handsome man you could ever hope to see.  And, at 17.5 inches of manly height, he may think Kimmie is a potential girlfriend rather than hostess.

As for bardic, ask Agnes about the boy's lungs.  He will shortly be "vivating" Owen into submission (that is, of course, barring any deals that Abdul may have in process).

Thanks,
Dad (...er, Cellach)