[Namron] Charter painting Wednesday

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 14:33:55 PST 2004

Greetings,

Despite the attempts of Southwest Airlines, I am still among the living.
For the next month I will be working a evening shift. I will be back on
mornings in April.  SWA consolidated 9 reservations down to 6 and things
are a bit insane. (Can you say "Mandatory Overtime?- good for the bank
account but rough on everything else).

The good news is that I have managed to get my Wednesdays off,  so
scroll painting will go on as usual. We will be painting at our house at
7 pm. Come try out the new brushes. Anyone needing more information or
directions to the Moo Manor please drop me a line or call.

Anya a.k.a.

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen