[Namron] Grand Bru

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Mar 10 05:00:56 PST 2004

All,

Once again, we brew.

As (more than) thoroughly described before, brewing starts between 9 and 10
AM.  Don't show up early or you'll might awake the sleeping monster within
Barat's house (ie. Barat.  NOT a pretty sight in the morning)

We would request a few people for bottle cleaning.  If you want to take
batch of bottles, and clean them over a week, that is also a welcome idea.

Brewing this Saturday will be Barat (the aforementioned monster of the
morning), Richard, and myself.

And also as described before, anyone wishing to help is welcome to join us.
Anyone wishing to learn brewing is also welcome to attend.  We've already
had two new brewers join (until they come to their senses) our august little
group.  Welcome Gavin (who has a remarkable talent in unfastening
brasierres, having observed such an event recently) and Richard (who has yet
to do anything funny or silly, all he does is work!!)

Matthias
Journeyman and Senior Pervert, Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and
Vinters