[Namron] Bard-a-Long the second

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 17:33:45 PST 2004

On Tuesday night from 7-10 pm we'll be having the next Bard-a-Long. This is for anyone who wants to learn all those songs that *everyone* knows, and just a general excuse for a party at Donnchadh and Muriel's.
As a reminder, the Bard-a-Long takes place every second and fourth Tuesday of the month, and if you want to show up on the first Tuesday, someone will probably be here.
The address is 2929 Edinburg Dr, off of 24th and Alameda. If you need a map to navigate the convultions of Royal Oaks Addition:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=2929+Edinburg+Dr&city=Norman&state=OK&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

I promise not to make anyone eat any more oatmeal cookies. If you need to contact us for more information, the number here is 7018137.

Gràinne (who FINALLY has a job)

P.S. if anyone knows any songs they're willing to teach, you're coming, too.