[Namron] Charter painting Wednesday, emails & Med Faire set up??

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 14:23:56 PST 2004

Greetings,

It's time for the weekly reminder about Wednesday night charter
painting. Usual time (7pm), usual place (Moo Manor), and usual suspects.

It has come to my attention that the last Wednesday of the month (March
31st) is right before Medieval Fair. In the past we had set up and had
populace on the Wednesday before  Medfaire.  I am also not sure if this
means we will have Populace on Wednesday April 7th. Suffice to say, that
the painting schedule over the next three weeks will be fluid to account
for the upcoming events.

Last thing, could those out there who are known to frequent the
Wednesday painting, please drop me a line. I am compiling an e-mail list
of the painters.

Thanks and see you Wednesday,
Anya

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen