[Namron] Amanda's Baby

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:41:52 PST 2004

( After a couple minutes of cool down period )

( And a few more minutes to select wording )

I now ask " Is there more than one -Amanda- I should know in the S.C.A. ? "

Pooky - who just turned a whole lot grayer

p.s. I will probably be awake till' someone slowly explains to ME via e-mail
or phone, exactly who  named Amanda had a baby.

p.p.s. HAPPY DAY - HAPPY DAY CONGRADULATIONS !!!

Pookus el Dullard