[Namron] Photos from Axeman

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:38:02 PST 2004

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

I finally got some pictures develeoped from the Axeman event. Now, these are
only about a 1/4 of what I have. I didn't get the chance to get them ALL
devleoped today. So if you're pictures aren't here, it's not because they
didn't turn out. I think all of them came out. Here is a link to the ones I
have developed.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=828232

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS LISTED! If you are in them, or know someone that
is in them, and want a copy, or know someone who will want a copy, PLEASE
LET ME KNOW. I can do anything from a wallet to an 8x10.

If you think I may have taken some photos you'd be intersted in having, but
don't see them here, get with me about the negitives. I took 4 rolls of
film, so there are LOTS of pictures, and luckily most of them turned out
nicely. I'd be glad to let you look through them. I got many portriats as
well as battle shots.

Now, I am not charging for these per say. I am however asking for a donation
if you's like pictures. The paper itself is pretty expensive and if I could
afford to make everyone pictures out of my own pocket, I would.

Now, I have some photos for Gavin, Mongo, Grainne, Jogierr, Kylie, and the
Baroness, so please CONTACT ME.

If you need to get a hold of me regurding getting some photographs, you can
e-mail me at kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Or call me at 685-9734
Or at 308-0126

I will also bring my negitives and any pictures I have left to MedFaire.

Thank You
~kaitlynn