[Namron] Med Fair!

Heather / Lady Droen O'Rourke wolfieheather at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 20:37:45 PST 2004

Greetings!!

I just have a couple of quick questions to ask.  :)  Since I've been unable to make Namron's populace for months, I was wondering if I could get some information for myself and to pass on to my friends in Wiesenfeuer regarding how things are going to happen re: Med Fair this year.

Is everyone going to be meeting at the park or somewhere else beforehand to load stuff up for set up?  When exactly is set up currently slated to happen?  What time are you asking that people arrive on Friday/Saturday/Sunday mornings to help get everything ramped up for the day?  Are there any other tidbits that might prove useful to people coming out to the demo for the first time?

I know these are all basic questions, but the poor populace of Wiesenfeuer is in the dark right now and we'd love to know how we can help as this is a great demo for all of us in the area.  :)

Lady Droen O'Rourke

Wiesenfeuer - Ansteorra