[Namron] Med Fair A&S

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sun Mar 28 20:21:39 PST 2004

Going to need a space just outside the tent for my A&S project. Going to be
a bit big to put in the glass case. Unless you would rather I swing sharp
tools under the tent. This will take place during the heavy fighting lulls.
    Agnese will be bringing her inkle loom as well.
Ld. Wilhelm von Winkleried