[Namron] help need with Medieval Fair set up

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 06:38:05 PST 2004

hopefully we will be done tonight before 830 Saturday night there is a revel at Buzz's Sub Shop after the fair.  You can volunteer to walk the rope , sing, do a bardic piece, waterbere any of that when you get there.

Fox <cerasionnach at yahoo.com> wrote:I don't get off work until 8:30.  Do we have anything going on after set-up?  I'd like to help out in any way I can.  And do we need to sign up to walk the ropes?  Or can just anyone volunteer whenever they want?