[Namron] Med Fair hospitality tent

GCOM gcom at po.okccc.edu
Wed Mar 24 14:28:45 PST 2004

The Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners will be
bringing homemade soft-drinks.

Rootbeer
Orange Soda
Cream Soda (maybe)

And a few other things perhaps.

We will have them chilled and on top for all S.C.A. participants so
bring your mug (no sucking on the taps).

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Premier Master Brewer - Vintner of Brad Leah
Founding Member - The Honorable Brotherhood of
Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra