[Namron] help with SCA class project

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Fri Mar 26 07:24:53 PST 2004

There are several different directions to go with this.  One is to consider
reasons awards are given:  service, A&S, and chivalry.  Another might be
some reasons people join: a chance to learn or practice a craft, family
social activiy, or role-playing.  The divisions are endless.  Another option
that usually lends itself well to public speaking is to introduce the SCA
through your three favorite reasons for being involved.  Personal opinion is
the easiest if ad lib-ing becomes necessary.

-Muriel