[Namron] Med Fair!

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Mar 26 07:54:34 PST 2004

Ldy Droen
There are a whole lot of us that are winging our prospective roles even though we are not quite sure where and how those are going to take place. We don't even know about how we are going to be able to unload if the guards are as rabid as they were last year and nobody has heard of how to get ahold of parking passes for those with handicaps.
I can guarantee some sort of combat activities will take place and the hospitality tent will be running but beyond that................
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)
Ldy Agnese de Siena (OHSS)