[Namron] med faire camping space

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 10:13:59 PST 2004

Lord Haldor, seneschal of our glorious caton, and other interested
gentles...
    Namron will be hosting a revel for all interested Sat. evening at our
ususal gathering place, Buzz's Sub Shop, after we have secured for the
evening. Set up for the fair will be this coming Wednesday, I believe around
7ish at Reeves Park. Our lovely friends from Wiesenfeuer are more than
welcome to help set up and to do anything they would like to contribute to
the week-end. This is the largest demo for the Northen Region and we need
all the help we can get to make this another great fair. Fair hours are 9-7
Fri & Sat. and 9-6 Sun.
    See you at the canton meeting Sun. Lady Kathryn has unloading passes and
a very few parking passes for those of our folks who need handicap access.
She should be passing those out at set up, I believe. I'm sure if I've
gotten this wrong my darling husband will correct me.

Maleah
Baroness