[Namron] RE: [NR] Med Fair hospitality tent

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 10:47:45 PST 2004

I have about 7 gal. worth of gator-aide powder I can pitch in to keep the
fighters lubricated for med faire

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown