[Namron] help with SCA class project

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Mar 29 18:14:23 PST 2004

Thank you very much Gavin Trub-Scalp

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of G. Gibeson
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 5:57 PM
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Namron] help with SCA class project

Bah, the Managing Editor (Charlie) was supposed to do the spell check when
she was done taking dictation.

I will keep my "Diabribes" to myself.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown