[Namron] Rope walkers/Crowd talkers

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:36:25 PST 2004

Here's my personal schedule for the faire

wednesday - setup

friday - will be unable to attend

saturday - will be unable to fight... will *try* to do other things...
specifically, walking the ropes piqued my interest after seeing Halldor have
so much fun with it last year. And I *do* have foofy garb... lol. All of
this will be limited though. Gabrielle has to work, and I'll have the kids
with me :(

Sunday - fight, ropes, misc, and site de-construction... And whatever else
needs done. Gabrielle will be with me and she'll be able to help me with the
kids, so I'll be able to "work" (play) in an almost-full capacity.

Duncan