[Namron] help need with Medieval Fair set up

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 06:53:19 PST 2004

Since it looks like it may rain Saturday and Sunday a place out of the rain is always welcome.  if you could bring it tonight we could place it to make sure it is a good spot for you to sit under and use however you can.
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn

Chris Melton <CMelton at potawatomi.org> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Kathryn,

Will you have room for this?

I will have a 10' X 20' Tent we have walls

> if

we

> need them I will be there Wed.  if there is room for it and you want

use

> it let me know.  I was going to use it for the fighters to get under

> and

get