[Namron] Sewing Night Cancelled

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 20:51:32 PST 2004

Hi Meraud! And hi to anyone else who was in the Norman Hancocks today. Yes Madame Meraud I'll come down for Medfair. I'm doing my 60 hours this week in 5 days so I can have a day off :) Uh... I dont have a thing made (that I can find) cept the devils blue dress, my apologies to the fashion police.  Green bliaut is here somewhere but only the gods could lay a hand on it. I'll bring my Celtic Insanity Project and help out in whatever way I can.  Anything else you want me to bring Madame?  Have a spare chair?
beaux, alleged sca member