[Namron] Bard-a-Long the Sixth (I think)

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Tue May 11 15:59:01 PDT 2004

Alright, alright... Bad Gràinne! I forgot (once again) to send a message to the list. There IS in fact Bardic tonight, and it will be at Donnchadh and Muriel's (Chateau Cornelius) in Royal Oaks Addn.
I hope people get this, since it's an hour before it starts, but once again, I apologise.

xo

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh