[Namron] important announcment :)

amanda rowland bigcheifredhair at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 20:53:13 PDT 2004

in case mom (maleah) hasn't already told the rest of the world i guess i will. it's a BOY!!!!!!!!! one more fighter for the barony....hehehe  his name is gabrial james lynn.my official due date is sept. 8th. also please pray for him he isnt so healthy at the time we would greatly appreciate it.
and one more bit of  happier news.. i am getting married in mid august john and i are aiming for the 14th so dont make any plans for that day