[Namron] Re: Beltaine

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 12:54:33 PDT 2004

Due to the fact that I have family coming down for
this weekend from out of state, I will most regretably
not be able to attend the Beltaine festivities this
year.

I'm guessing that Skarrgard's fighter practice is
cancelled this week due to the Mother's Day holiday
and Beltaine. Am I correct?

I'll see you at the pop meeting on the 16th.

Until then,

Eithne MacEwan of Skarrgard

PS> Were you guys serious about the nickname from
fighter practice?

=====
   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

 Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.