[Namron] Beltane

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 11 09:03:26 PDT 2004

I wish to say Beltain was the best event I have been to in almost 2 years.
Vivat Namron and good job. What makes a good event has less to do with the
site than anything else. The weather was good, the mead flowed freely, the
companionship was in over abundance, and the friendship warmed us. I remain
humbly in your service and in service of the dream;
Chass of Rundel

And to Maleah who said "Get that Ugly Gnome out of my yard" I still shake me
beard at ye.. I be a Dwarf And I need you to contact me offlist I got a
personal q.