[Namron] skaargard demo in september

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 06:12:48 PDT 2004

Regarding the September Demo.  As of this date we have nothing that would interfere with our family attending in any capacity that you would need.  I don't mind waterbearing for the fighters if that's what you need, visiting with folk, or just helping with any Namron or Skaargard folk in need of an extra pair of hands.

Also, I've been told I've a fair hand at face painting for the wee folk attending.  I've done it for fundraisers in the past and have been hired for company picnics in the Maysville area, but do not consider myself a "merchant" so to speak.  I would, however, be willing to offer my skills to help Namron or Skaargard in some fundraising situation.

Just let me know how our family can be of best service to you and as long as no school function rears it's ugly head to prevent our attendance, we'll be there.

Samarrah

FRIENDSHIP PRAYER:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who
screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch... AMEN

Samarrah bint Annaan [-o<