[Namron] Found Camera at Beltane

Kelly Coblentz novemberkelly at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 09:35:11 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

While traipsing through the dark woods at this most
wondrous event I happened to spy what looked like a
small carrying case half hidden in the mulch.  Inside
the case was a digital camera which I am sure somebody
would like to have back.  A fellow I talked to said he
knew the guy who owned it, so he was going to have him
call me, but circumstances have apparently prevented
this and I would love to find the owner of this
camera.  Anybody who thinks it might be theirs can
contact me at novemberkelly at yahoo.com.

Thank you so much.

Caillech inghean ui Lochlainn
Kelly K. Coblentz