[Namron] Pennsic Blood Drive

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri May 28 00:00:11 PDT 2004

Cross posted by request

Maleah

From: RENEE LEVEQUE

Pennsic 33 Blood Drive - Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic War

Greeting good gentles of the Known World. The Pennsic War will soon be upon
us, and while we are 'playing war' with our friends, many others are
fighting one for their lives. Every blood donation is a chance to save a
life, so please remember there will be a Red Cross blood drive at Pennsic
War 33. The annual blood drive will take place on Friday, August 13th and
Monday, August 16th from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Zion Baptist Church, 148
Curry Road, Slippery Rock, PA. The church is located within walking distance
of the Pennsic grounds (just below Mt. Eislinn) and will be added to the bus
route each drive day.

If you would like to pre-register to donate, volunteer, or would just like
more information, please contact me at scahedgehog at verizon.net. Once War has
started, you can still sign up at Chirurgeon's Point.

Together, we can make a difference. So, "Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic
War".

In Service and Thanks,

Lady Angelique d'Herisson

Middle Kingdom - SCA