[Namron] Bardic Practice

lyric ui ruairc lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 13:32:54 PDT 2004

Hi Duncan,

I tried to send you a note to your other email address
- but it came back to me.

How did Beltane go?  How was the memorial? Did you
sing Danny Boy?  That song often moved Thad to tears.

lyric

--- Duncan MacNamara <duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Once again... I will not be able to attend... Gabby
> has school tonight, and
> she needs the van.
>

> Ya'll will just have to do without my croaking
> tonight!   lol

=====
...all work and no play makes stacey a dull girl....