[Namron] Namron Fighter Practice

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Thu May 13 20:07:12 PDT 2004

Understand the confusion.
My new counterpart in Wisenfuer informed me at Beltaine that he is moving his practice to another day of the week.
I have also been summoned to Castellan at the end of the month. So that day is out as well.
I am trying to still get this thing off of the ground. and hopefully get back on schedule as was originally discussed by me, The Wisenfuer KM and your KM
The main thing is we are still going to try and hold this with the rotation being Namron, Wisenfuer and Skarrgard.Just need slight adjustment of the schedule at this point.
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Knights Marshal for the Barony of Namron