[Namron] Who am I and where do I come from?

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 13:11:46 PDT 2004

it all depends on which type of byzantine you were,,,in fact,,the turkish
byzantines were only MADE to cover their hands and faces.....i have
references for that somewhere but cant find them at this moment,,but when i
do i'll post them to the list,,,,,
                                  Halldor who is married to a byzantine
turk,,Sayyidah Fayidah