[Namron] Who am I and where do I come from?

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sun May 16 18:26:04 PDT 2004

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 08:12:22PM -0500, Matthias the Brewer wrote:
> Does anyone know what this means in English?

Yep.

It means that my lady wife has a book on how to braid hair, that Ly.
Samarrah wants to borrow it, that she wants me to bring it to Tuesday
evening Pop. Meeting, and that she would be ever so grateful if I did.

But I can't, so I'm going to send her the title, author, and publisher
when I get a round tuit.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel