[Namron] Re: Mother Ship

Bobby Hyscher bob at breezykilt.com
Fri May 21 19:31:21 PDT 2004

My house is, fortunately, easy to find.  Directions follow:

Take I-35 (If you are coming from Hwy 9, then go North.  If you're
coming from I-240, then go South).

Exit at Tecumseh Rd and proceed West.

At approximately 1.5 miles, you'll come down a hill.  We are right at
the bottom of that hill on the NW corner of Tecumseh and 48th St.

We'll be the house with all the fire engines.

4807 W. Tecumseh Rd.
Norman

call 405-701-2937 if you need directions.

Cellach