[Namron] Grand Bru

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon May 31 19:51:41 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

Argent approaches, bringing us to the conclusion of the Grand Bru (oh damn
I'm glad it's ending).

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the Bru.
We have added new brewers to our ranks, who have played a major part in our
efforts.  We have worked several of our regular (and new) brewers beyond any
reasonable expectation.  And they only screaming occured when sparge water
flowed over body parts (ok, it happened twice.  Once was to me, and I won't
say who else suffered from a similar fate out of respect for his privacy
(and because I don't want to relive that person removing their shirt and
running circles around the tree screaming).

We'll be brewing our last two days on June 5 and 12.

June 5
Owen - 30 gallons of wheat beer
Barat - 15 gallons of TBD beer
Matthias/Richard/Constance/Gavin will be there brewing a 5 gallon batch of
TBD.  Should more than one of those notables show up, we'll confer with
Messers Eeney, Meeney, Miney and Moe to determine who is brewing, and who
will be kegging beer, cleaning bottles, cleaning carboys, hosing the
Guildmaster, getting food, making foolish comments to local law enforcement
authorities, or performing any of the other jobs that need to be done (and a
few others that are just plain fun).

June 12
Barat - 15 Gallons of TBD
Matthias - 15 Gallons of TBD
Richard - 5 Gallons of TBD
Exact batches to be brewed will be determined based upon what is needed at
the last minute (in case of bad batches, which do happen on occaision).
Extra beer will probably be bottled and thrown at neighborhood kids as a
negative reinforcement to not drink.  If the kids are smart enough to stay
off the streets, we'll save the beer for our celebratory feast/binge/roast.
Persons to be roasted will be announced later.

Once again, we invite any others who wish to assist to come and join us for
the end of our efforts.

Matthias