[Namron] good news

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 13:46:50 PST 2004

Congratulations!  I'm waiting for the day my Raouda is
back on days as well...he's more of a bear than usual
on this shift.

And yes, both Michaela and I voted this morning.  This
is her first presidential election and she was very
excited to be playing a part.

I'm sure I'll be up all night waiting for
results....*sigh*

And, unfortunately, mundane matters that can not be
avoided will be keeping me from pop tomorrow.  Had it
not been for a very few Namronians at Guthrie I would
feel as if I've been left on a deserted island!  We
may need to get in touch regarding transfer and
packaging of care package items.  Cest la vie!

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.