[Namron] Northern Regional Fighter Practice

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 16:00:37 PST 2004

Greetings to all,

THe Incipient Canton of Skarrgard is hosting the Northern Regional Fighter Practice at Lord Halldors Keep located at 14702 Patterson Rd, Shawnee, Ok 74801 on November 7th at 2pm. We will be hosting a bragging rights teddy bear heavy tourney. So please bring a teddy bear of at least 5 dollars. All bears will be donated to the local charity organizations to help children with christmas. Toys are welcome as well. I hope to see as many fighters there so we can hone our skills.

Herre Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skarrgard
Acting Knight's Marshal of Skarrgard