[Namron] Origins of Our Trebuchet Design-A Question From Annabelle

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 4 14:48:48 PST 2004

Dang so you mean my trebuchet that throws a stirophome block 400 yards is
illegal dang... lol (hmmm guess I need to drop the weight in the gravity
basket huh).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.