[Namron] Trebuchet Names

variglog@sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 18:29:41 PST 2004

A lot of good names are already coming in, and I can see this is going to be a hard decision for the War Works.  But I do want to remind everyone that to be "official," your idea (One per person, please) needs to go to wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com or brought to us at the next Pop meeting (16 NOV).  We'll announce the winning name at the 1 DEC meeting.

And don't forget, a $20 gift card for McAlister's Deli in Norman awaits the winner :)

Thanks again and keep the ideas coming!

In Service
Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen