[Namron] Norse Translations???

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:27:26 PST 2004

Chass, if you're up to doing your own translations, here are some good
places to start:

http://www.northvegr.org/zoega/index002.html
http://www.hi.is/~haukurth/norse/
http://www.samkoma.com/mimir/mimir.htm
http://www.faganfinder.com/translate/?to=is

On that last one, make sure the "from" is set to English and the "to"
is set to Icelandic.  It will give you a *rough* translation.  Be
aware, though, that this is *modern* Icelandic, but that gets you
halfway to Old Norse.

If you'd rather just have someone who knows what they're doing do the
translation for you, I know a few people who might be willing to help.
 I'm also willing to bet that a certain Hersir might have something to
say on the subject. ;)

-Grímólfr