[Namron] Chirurgeon training

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 09:47:08 PST 2004

Greetings one and all.  Sorry about multiple posts but I don't have much
time at this point.  We have a CPR/1st Aid class scheduled for
Winterkingdom.  The cost will be 15.00 for certification in CPR/1st Aid.
However at this point we have no one signed up for the class.  I need some
pretty firm commitments from people to get the instructors up here from
Texas since I will be unable to attend this year.  You will need to go to
this website http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/ and click on the
training button.  From there select Winterkingdom and there is a register
button in the top right corner of the next page.  Really need about 5-6
people to conduct the class.  I believe we have that much interest out there
right now.  This is a great opportunity to complete these certifications in
a one day class and renew your certifications or get new ones.  If you are
having problems registering please let me know so I can provide assistance.
Oh and if someone can forward this to the Brad Leah list for me I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Ainar Magnusson
NR Chirurgeon