[Namron] Keep those good (dangerous) ideas comin

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:47:20 PST 2004

I thought of the way to do just that and get away with it .  It would help
if MY name was Pipin the Fool.  In the tradition of ancient actors blah
blah.... yea next time I see him I'll try that. Thanks for the idea!

Pooky - He who is without fear, and reason

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement and in accordance with ~The Prophecy~. "I approve
this message".