[Namron] Agnes' Tent

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:35:16 PST 2004

Uhmmm,

Would it be possible for ME to find out what kind of tent it is, what it is
made out of, and to see it set up, before purchasing?

Maybe if it was viewable on a week when it isn't raining continuously, we
could avoid having to set it up again to dry it .

Again, lets try to take " business " off the public list.

I MAY be contacted by:

769-3318 / 8a.m.-5p.m. ~ I will be in the salt mines..

206-1227 / 5:01p.m.-7:59a.m. ~ I will be thinking of better ways to
illuminate ~THE DREAM~ in Namron.

call ME or burp ME a private message,
thanks soo much,
Lemmie know,

Lord Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as illuminated
by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".