[Namron] The Baronessesâ Toy Tournament (Reminder)

Scheherrazade thescherwench at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 17:49:01 PST 2004

The Barony of Northkeep

sponsors

The Baronesses’ Toy Tournament

Saturday, November 27th, 2004

10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.

Camp Dakani, Hefner Blvd., Oklahoma City

Once again we come together to share the drean and our bounty with those less fortunate than we. Site fee is one unwrapped toy (value $5 or more) to be counted toward the total number of toys of the Barony of your choice. Will see which Barony really likes to play! You pick the Barony you would like your toy donation to count towards. So come fight, revel and play the Baronesses' Toy Tourney is just one day! All toys will be given to charity.

~~~Mdm S