[Namron] veteran's day parade

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:33:32 PST 2004

  Greetings All,
      We have been invited to participate in a Veteran's Day Parade in
Shawnee,on Thursday,11nov04.
  We need to be in the staging area at main and beard streets by 130pm AT
THE LATEST.We will have to the oppurtunity to fight etc etc on television
for a little while as well.they only gave us two minutes during the parade
to fight,one of those minutes will be broadcast by the 3 major tv stations
in OKC.the other minute will be for the corwd somewhere along the parade
route.
       We have been asked to wear our best garb for the parade.We need at
least four fighters if possible,a few ladies to escort and maybe some belly
dancers to dance along the way as well(and yes i know belly dancers are
ladies too..lol.
        Skarrgard will be making a banner that will either say: Warriors of
Skarrgard salute the warriors of WWII..or the Warriors of the SCA salute the
Warriors of WWII as per the request of the parade organizer.which one we use
depends on the answer i get from the namron seneschal as to which one is
preferable/legal according to corpora as  i have no idea.
           so if you can possibly come out,please do.any and all help will
be much appreciated.If you can't make it,thank you anyway for at least
considering it.
          any of you that have other lists you are on,could you please
cross-post this for us.if you have any questions or would like to let me
know for sure if you can make it,please call me at 386-2653,it is a local
call.thank you in advance.
                            In Service to the Dream,
                               Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                               Seneschal,Incipient Canton of Skarrgard