[Namron] Something we shouldn't share with each other

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:24:21 PST 2004

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy, as iluminated
by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".