[Namron] won't you be my neighboor?

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:41:01 PST 2004

As some of you know, we just got moved into a duplex over here on the NW
side of OKC. Well it didn't take long to scare off the neighboors. The other
side is now open. We would really like it if we could get some SCAers in
next door. Here's some info on it:
Rent:$350/mo, $200 deposit, $0 pet deposit
The rooms are pretty spacious. It is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, a kitchen with a
gas range, a small dining room, a "formal dining room" (we use ours as an
office), and a big ol' living room with vaulted ceiling.
There is a shared fenced back yard and a shed/storage space. This is a
two-story area that my husband plans on making an armoring area in.
If you are intrested in taking a tour, just e-mail me
(kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com) or gimme a call at 601-5545 or on the cell at
308-0126.

~kaitlynn morgan