[Namron] inkle weavig

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Nov 26 14:29:12 PST 2004

MessageWe twould be interested but we would need a tad of notice before hand so we could prepare for the trip and such

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.