[Namron] The Baronessesâ Toy Tournament (Reminder)

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 14:23:27 PST 2004

Just an FYI -- I kept wondering if the Toy Tourney was
going to occur.  I didn't see anything on the Namrom
list, the Ansteorra list or the "unofficial" calendar.
 With such short notice, the turn-out is likely to be
poor.  Better adverisement next year might help.

Isobel
--- Scheherrazade <thescherwench at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Barony of Northkeep
>
> sponsors
>
> The Baronesses’ Toy Tournament
>
> Saturday, November 27th, 2004
>
> 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
>
> Camp Dakani, Hefner Blvd., Oklahoma City
>

> Once again we come together to share the drean and
> our bounty with those less fortunate than we. Site
> fee is one unwrapped toy (value $5 or more) to be
> counted toward the total number of toys of the
> Barony of your choice. Will see which Barony really
> likes to play! You pick the Barony you would like
> your toy donation to count towards. So come fight,
> revel and play the Baronesses' Toy Tourney is just
> one day! All toys will be given to charity.
>
> ~~~Mdm S

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews