[Namron] Sewing help

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 14:02:44 PST 2004

I was wondering if one of the experienced ladies who
do such wonderful sewing in the Barony would be wiling
to lend me a hand.

I have accomplished one goal, all by myself.  I made
one set of garb.  However, I am not an expert
seamstress.

With Yule Revel, Twelfth Night, and Winterkingdom
coming up, I would like to have a dressier outfit than
the one I have.  I have patterns for garb for the era
and ethnicity of my persona.  I also have some really
awesome fabric that I don't want to ruin.

So, is anyone up for helping me make some garb?  I
could sure use some guidance.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews